WrightWay's mission, since its inception in 1995, is to recognize
our consumers as persons with individual needs and to provide equipment,
supplies, and services that meet each person's specific needs.
At WrightWay Consulting, the two most important words are "customer" and "service.".
Although we know the product itself is important, what matters
more is a sense of responsibility to the customer. These were our
values when we first stated and they remain the guiding principle
- WrightWay delivers what it says it will deliver.
- WrightWay delivers when we say we will deliver it.
- Wrightway makes certain the customer is satisfied with the
product and with our service.
Contact Customer service:
Some of the services we provide:
- Free local delivery
- Free Shipping of Consumable Products
- Power and manual wheelchair as well as scooter repairs and upgrades
- Evaluation of client for specialized products.
- Assessment of client's home for accessibility by Certified Environmental Access Consultant
- Furnish written reports of assessment findings to contractors
- Time and travel to secure proper documentation for client
- Time and labor involved with trial fittings and product sampling
- Cleaning of equipment
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Rework of denied claims
- Accepting assignment (accepting full payment at the “maximum allowable charge” rate)